Big fanfare! 🎉 Our Customer Success Festival is less than a month away, running from February 10th-11th.
It’s one of our new events for 2021. Our mission? To provide an actionable amount of customer success insights to you.
Over two days, you’ll learn how to optimize your strategies with the best industry practices. All to power your growth.
So, register now and be part of the action: Customer Success Festival ticket. 🎟
Still need convincing? Here are 10 reasons why you need to attend our first event of 2021. 👇
1. It’s the only customer success event for the SaaS community
It’s a role that keeps on growing massively in importance. So, we want to start the year with a calling card to this all-important job.
The result? An event just for you! With expert speakers providing a tour through key areas of keeping your users happy. You’ll get to watch:
- 30+ leading customer success powerhouses (from orgs like Slack, LinkedIn, Intercom, and more).
- 20+ hours’ worth of action-led presentations.
With two thought-provoking days of talks, you’ll be all set up for the next 12 months (and beyond) with new ideas.
2. Master your customer success strategies
Here’s an ideal chance to bag top industry knowledge and convert your notes into actionable, impactful tactics.
Over the two days, you’ll learn about:
- Delivering growth.
- Driving revenue and retention with sound onboarding.
- Adapting and redesigning customer success through difficult times.
- Building out your linking strategy.
- How to manage your strategy across multiple geographic locations.
- Scaling for customer success.
Plus, of course, much more! And from all of this you’ll gain key takeaways in providing maximum value to your users.
3. The event addresses the big issues
We’re not holding back with this one. We’re here to tackle the big issues and provide actionable content on major industry challenges and opportunities. Things like:
- Maintaining customer happiness.
- Client management.
- Lowering your churn rates.
- CSM principles.
- The key metrics to track.
- The best user journey methodology.
- Avoiding common pitfalls.
- Continuing to scale your team on a budget.
Everything is geared towards providing you with content that’ll make a difference towards your goals.
So, no holding back from us. We’re aiming high so you get the maximum value.
4. SaaS practitioners lead the event
There are no vendors with sales pitches. Just actionable content designed to help your customer success plans.
And some of the names we have are from the biggest products on the block. With speaker roles including:
- Principal, Customer Success Leader at Amazon Web Services.
- Diretor, Customer Success Strategy and Operations at Servicenow.
- Customer Success Manager at Intercom.
- Vice President, Customer Success.
- Head of Customer Success at Slack.
And there’ll be many more before the event kicks off on 10th February.
5. It’s a deal you can’t miss
It’s free to sign-up! All you have to do is get your account. But we have a few deals to check out to advance the features you can enjoy:
- Free trial: Here you get access to five live presentations. No more, no less.
- Access all areas: This is $99 and gives you access to all live broadcasts and replays.
- The Future of SaaS Membership: $149—but for this, you get to access all broadcasts (live + OnDemand), plus all of our exclusive membership content. Including 100+ hours; worth of OnDemand, exclusive content, frameworks, and templates.
- Access all areas—team: $396 and for this grand total you get lifetime access to all content for five of your team members. An awesome deal!
You can have a gander at the Customer Success Festival tickets again to take your pick.
6. It’s your chance to shape the future of customer success
There aren’t many events like this out there, so we’re looking to make waves on this side of SaaS. 🌊
But, we need you along for the journey. You can help make this first event a success by signing on up, getting involved, and spreading the word.
You can follow FoSaaS on LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest news and get involved with all our event updates.
Come the 10th and 11th February, you can get stuck into the virtual conversation and leave your mark.
Everything you learn, and then implement into your business, will shape the future of customer success.
7. All sessions are interactive
Not only do you get to hear our expert speakers during their presentations, but you can ask them questions directly—during or after.
In fact, after every single broadcast the speaker will take time to answer anything else you need to ask.
So, any burning issue on a particular topic? Here’s a perfect chance to get advice from a customer success expert.
8. Get global insights 🌎
For us, it’s essential to have international appeal. And this is a truly global event. We’re set to have attendees watching from:
- São Paulo.
- New York.
SaaS provides global appeal and influence with a community always happy to provide growth hacks and techniques to keep your customers happy.
Wherever you are in the world, don’t miss out on the opportunity.
9. Network like crazy
The event is an amazing opportunity to connect with others. You can introduce yourself during broadcasts and engage with the speakers with topical questions.
A good starting point? You can join our SaaS Slack Community to have your say with our ever-growing global community.
Network, debate, and learn from others in every area of SaaS.
Don’t forget to tag us on your socials, too, with #CustomerSuccessFestival.
10. The event is perfect for SaaS startups
Got an upcoming product ready to storm the market? Here’s a chance to get a huge array of perspectives from some industry-leading organizations.
Ones who are scaling up their customer success functions right now. Plus, others with large international teams dedicated to keeping users happy and smiling.
It’s an unprecedented chance to ask those who’ve been there and done that some burning questions.
All you need to do is reap the rewards of their knowledge to help you grow.
Let’s do this! 🙌
It’s a first for customer success and we think it’s an important moment. And all you need to do is sign-up, sit back, and get your headphones ready.
For the full details, check out the Customer Success Festival and book your tickets now.